Transform your home in just 7 days
Fallen out of love with your conservatory in Oxford?
When investing in a conservatory most people dream of having a multi-functional, multi-purpose room but soon become disillusioned and disappointed with their investment. Often a conservatory is too hot in summer, too cold in winter and it can prove expensive to maintain a consistent temperature. Conservatories also often require regular maintenance, adding to monthly and annual expenses.
At Reroofing Conservatories we have the answer to conservatory problem…
All of our roof systems will effectively convert your conservatory in Oxford into a real room, which can be used everyday in complete comfort whatever the weather. All our roofs meet all planning requirements.
At Reroofing Conservatories Ltd, we replace the roof using Engineered wood for the structure as you would do for a real house roof (most conservatory roof companies use aluminium) and, our roofs are completely maintenance free.
All variations of our replacement conservatory Roofing Specialists in Oxford will not only ensure that you have a strong structured roof that is weather proof; but also that you can enjoy an even temperature all year round.
Reasons to choose a new roof from Reroofing Conservatories Ltd
- All roofs are designed and made in our factory and installed by our own experienced builders, not conservatory fitters.
- We help you to achieve exactly what you want at the least possible expense. Our advice is given based on many years of experience.
- All our roofs will allow you to create a room that can be used every day, not just some days. Often No heating required in the winter, no cooling required in the summer and the rain is silent.
- We offer several different solutions to suit all budgets and requirements.
- Our roofs are created with engineered wood, which is lighter than standard wood yet stronger than structural steel on a par weight basis and has been used over 60 years in major construction work e.g. motorway bridges, multi story car park, timber frame houses etc.